Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation: What Is It?
Using specialized instruments with sapphire tips, the Sapphire FUE hair transplantation process advances the success in this field.
Hair transplantation methods and hair loss treatments are constantly being improved thanks to technological breakthroughs. Along with the advancement of the tools employed, hair transplant procedures in particular are progressing greatly. The FUE technique is thought to be the most cutting-edge hair transplant technology, and the success rates are rising steadily as a result.
The sapphire tip technology enables the high success rate and comfort of the FUE hair transplantation process, which has been used for many years and is a widely recognized hair transplantation technique. Sapphire FUE results in a quicker healing time and more aesthetically pleasing outcomes.
Instead of the metal incisions utilized in traditional FUE, points made of sapphire, one of the precious metals, are used to open channels for hair transplantation. FUE with a sapphire tip is an innovation used in the FUE method, not a technique in and of itself.
Phases of Sapphire Fue Hair Transplantation
There are 4 main phases to hair transplantation:
Getting Ready for Hair Transplant
Disinfecting is done to the location where the follicles will be put. Anesthesia is additionally used. The amount of comfort during the procedure is determined by the preparation phase.
An Assortment of Hair Follicles
In Saphire FUE, individual hair follicles are extracted from the donor area one at a time utilizing micro motors and micro-tips with varying sizes (0,6, 0,7, and 0,8 mm).
Opening of the Channels
There are opened tiny (micro) passageways. By maintaining this procedure’ intensity as low as possible, it aims to accelerate the healing process. These channels directly control the density, angle, and direction of the hair, all of which have a significant impact on how the hair looks. The outcome of a hair transplant process is therefore seen to be most closely related to the opening of the channels, which is regarded the most crucial step.
Transplantation of Hair Follicles
The gathered follicles are put into the channels that have been made. The size of the hair follicle corresponds to the small channels opened with sharp, smooth, and long-lasting sapphire tips, allowing for the planting of more channels and closer spacing between the hair follicles. The normal hair angle in hair transplantation is regarded as being between 40 and 45 degrees. Otherwise, planting the hair at sharp angles to ensure density may result in the look of a “grass man.”
Don’t give up your comfort with painless, needle-free hair transplantation!
Before the donor area’s hair follicles are extracted during a hair transplant, local anesthetic is given at the very beginning of the procedure. It takes some time for the active ingredient in local anaesthetic administered with a needle for the body’s sensation to be reduced. Naturally, the pinprick sensation experienced during needle insertion might cause discomfort.
Today, hair transplants can be performed painlessly and without the use of needles thanks to specialized anesthetic equipment. These specialized tools use a pressure spray mechanism to deliver anesthetic chemicals under the skin. Since the effects of anesthetic are felt more quickly when applied using a needle-free injector than when using a needle, it is more comfortable.
The liquid gel technology, which dispenses anesthetic without the use of a needle, penetrates a bigger region and has a stronger impact than local anesthesia treatment with a needle. With the help of this revolutionary technique, you can simply undergo a hair transplant even if you are afraid of needles or are apprehensive for other reasons.
Comparison of Sapphire FUE and the Conventional FUE With A Metal Slit
Benefits of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation over Traditional FUE (Performed with a Metal Slit)
- Because sapphire has a smooth surface, antibacterial properties, and physical features like hardness, sharpness, and durability, using a sapphire tip during the grooving process ensures there is less vibration. By doing this, it is made sure that there would be little trauma and tissue injury danger.
- Sapphire FUE allows for more frequent transplantation than the traditional FUE approach, allowing for hair transplantation in patients with more advanced stages of hair loss.
- It makes the grafts easier to plant more frequently and gives the hair density a higher, more natural appearance.
- Less fluid is injected beneath the skin compared to traditional FUE, which facilitates the opening of channels.
- Because there would be less edema after the application, the post-operative time is more comfortable for the patients in every way.
- Tissue repair is accelerated compared to standard FUE surgery because of the modest size of the channels that were opened for transplantation. Most importantly, the skin is still intact and smooth.
- It is impossible for the roots to become dislodged and the angle to shift since the hair follicles are positioned in channels that are just the right size and angle for them.
You can get in touch with us for more details and support about the “Sapphire FUE Technique” used by MediVoyage, which yields results that are successful, natural-looking, and aesthetically acceptable.